From Montreal, heading South West

jbcorrelje

Oct 4, 2012
As part of my cycle tour around the World (have been on the road now for four years) I am now in Montreal.  I am considering heading South West from here to join the TransAmerica trail at some point.  My questions are: 1. Are there any (established) cycle routes going SW from Montreal? 2. Do you happen to know anyone who has done something similar? 3. Where can I find a summary of places to spend the night (wild camping, camping places, hostels etc etc) in Canada and in the Us? 4. On which Canadian and American bike forums could I also post these As part of my cycle tour around the World (have been on the road now for four years) I am now in Montreal.  I am considering heading South West from here to join the TransAmerica trail at some point.  My questions are: 1. Are there any (established) cycle routes going SW from Montreal? 2. Do you happen to know anyone who has done something similar? 3. Where can I find a summary of places to spend the night (wild camping, camping places, hostels etc etc) in Canada and in the US? As part of my cycle tour around the World (have been on the road now for four years) I am now in Montreal.  I am considering heading South West from here to join the TransAmerica trail at some point.  My questions are: 1. Are there any (established) cycle routes going SW from Montreal? 2. Do you happen to know anyone who has done something similar? 3. Where can I find a summary of places to spend the night (wild camping, camping places, hostels etc etc) in Canada and in the Us? 4. On which Canadian and American bike forums could I also post these questions? I hope to hear from you, I appreciate you advice, Thanks in advance, Jan C. 

you posted the same questions 3 times... you have been on the road for 4 years, you can make do with that experience, cant you ?

sorry its pure jealousy... congratulations on your bike tour p.s. sometimes people post spam like messages, i got it wrong