From Nicaragua to Urbana

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Romero, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Romero

    Romero Guest

    Hello there, Does anybody has a good route from Brownsville Texas to Urbana Illinois? I already
    has the route from Managua to Brownsville. Please help, I am planning this trip on April 2004.
    Thank you Cesar

    Tags:

  2. Lockhart

    Lockhart Guest

    Search for Ron Wollenfang on this NG. Last year he posted a trip report here about his trip from
    Brownsville to Canada.