From rack for a Moulton

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 08:53:36 -0800 (PST), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>I want to get/make a front rack for my Moulton:-
>
>http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/limeylew/?action=view&current=Rebuilt.jpg
>
>Do you have a drawing, a close-up photo of one of these, please?
>
>TIA.
>
>Lewis

Dear Lewis,

Not a rack, but this guy used Vaude panniers:

"I chose Vaude front panniers. They are ideal for the Moulton -
lightweight, compact, fully waterproof with snap fasteners for small
diameter tubing."

http://www.greenbicycle.com/ride2002-equipment.htm

Pictures of front rack with attached panniers at bottom of this page:
http://www.greenbicycle.com/ride2002-bicycle.htm

Vaude:

http://www.vaude.de/hps/client/vaude/public/hxfront/index.hbs/outdoor/en

Cheers,

Carl Fogel

On Feb 17, 12:38 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 08:53:36 -0800 (PST), "[email protected]"
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >I want to get/make a front rack for my Moulton:-

> >http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb103/limeylew/?action=view&curren...

> >Do you have a drawing, a close-up photo of one of these, please?

> >TIA.

> >Lewis

> Dear Lewis,
>
> Not a rack, but this guy used Vaude panniers:
>
> "I chose Vaude front panniers. They are ideal for the Moulton -
> lightweight, compact, fully waterproof with snap fasteners for small
> diameter tubing."
>
> http://www.greenbicycle.com/ride2002-equipment.htm
>
> Pictures of front rack with attached panniers at bottom of this page:
> http://www.greenbicycle.com/ride2002-bicycle.htm
>
> Vaude:
>
> http://www.vaude.de/hps/client/vaude/public/hxfront/index.hbs/outdoor/en
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Fogel

Thanks, Carl, I really appreciate that.

It is totally different from how I had expected it to look, so I
learned something new today.

Kind regards.

Lewis.

*****