From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author

go on make my day

Guest
From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 02:25:50 GMT

you all on usenet have had multiple police reports filed
against you, if so much as a rock comes through my
window you can expect to be taken into the police
station for questioning.

Hey y'all, I know that riding those 2x4 up the ass bikes puts terrible
pressure on y'alls intelligence centers, but it's not all that hard to stop
cross posting to the recumbents group. Enjoy y'alls stupid flame war.

"go on make my day" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
> Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 02:25:50 GMT
>
> you all on usenet have had multiple police reports filed
> against you, if so much as a rock comes through my
> window you can expect to be taken into the police
> station for questioning.

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:45:09 -0600, "oldslowbenter"
<no@publicemailaccepted> wrote:

>Hey y'all, I know that riding those 2x4 up the ass bikes puts terrible
>pressure on y'alls intelligence centers, but it's not all that hard to stop
>cross posting to the recumbents group. Enjoy y'alls stupid flame war.

Stop feeding the troll and maybe he'll go away.

Jasper