From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by go on make my day, Dec 29, 2005.

  1. From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
    Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 02:25:50 GMT

    you all on usenet have had multiple police reports filed
    against you, if so much as a rock comes through my
    window you can expect to be taken into the police
    station for questioning.

    Tags:

  2. Hey y'all, I know that riding those 2x4 up the ass bikes puts terrible
    pressure on y'alls intelligence centers, but it's not all that hard to stop
    cross posting to the recumbents group. Enjoy y'alls stupid flame war.

    "go on make my day" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > From: "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> -
    > Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 02:25:50 GMT
    >
    > you all on usenet have had multiple police reports filed
    > against you, if so much as a rock comes through my
    > window you can expect to be taken into the police
    > station for questioning.

  3. Someone

    Someone Guest

    oldslowbenter wrote:
    > Hey y'all, I know that riding those 2x4 up the ass bikes puts terrible
    > pressure on y'alls intelligence centers, but it's not all that hard to stop
    > cross posting to the recumbents group. Enjoy y'alls stupid flame war.

    oldslowbenter,

    I will have to look up these recumbents to see what they are all about?
    Do you trying one would help me?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  4. On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:45:09 -0600, "oldslowbenter"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hey y'all, I know that riding those 2x4 up the ass bikes puts terrible
    >pressure on y'alls intelligence centers, but it's not all that hard to stop
    >cross posting to the recumbents group. Enjoy y'alls stupid flame war.

    Stop feeding the troll and maybe he'll go away.

    Jasper