front / back

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Jun 17, 2003.

  1. I've ridden near the front and now the back. I prefer the conversation at the back. Witty,
    intellectual, funny, interesting is the talk in the back. In the front, it's just empty of any
    intelligence that I can see. Maybe spoon feed them cytomax, like some baby? Dumb and dumberer
    describes the front.

    Tags:

  2. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    studies through heart rate monitors have shown that actually you get more intense training at the
    back in lieu of the front of the peleton. as much as 20% more effort is put out. so as you were
    stating you get the best of both worlds on training rides. psychological improvements and
    physiological improvements....

    > I've ridden near the front and now the back. I prefer the
    conversation
    > at the back. Witty, intellectual, funny, interesting is the talk in the back. In the front, it's
    > just empty of any intelligence that I can see. Maybe spoon feed them cytomax, like some baby? Dumb
    > and dumberer
    describes

  3. "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > I've ridden near the front and now the back. I prefer the conversation at the back. Witty,
    > intellectual, funny, interesting is the talk in the back. In the front, it's just empty of any
    > intelligence that I can see. Maybe spoon feed them cytomax, like some baby? Dumb and dumberer
    > describes the front.

    It seems you've really got something personal against people who are better cyclists than you (LA,
    the euro peleton, now everyone at the front of your group ride). Did mommy not hold you enough as a
    child? Maybe you should get professional help.

    - Boyd S.

  4. Deeznuts

    Deeznuts Guest

    > I've ridden near the front and now the back. I prefer the conversation at the back. Witty,
    > intellectual, funny, interesting is the talk in the back. In the front, it's just empty of any
    > intelligence that I can see. Maybe spoon feed them cytomax, like some baby? Dumb and dumberer
    > describes the front.

    Since I assume that you were trying to be funny I will clue you in. That was not very funny, just
    sort of gay.

    Deez