Front Drive Recumbent for Computrainer?

Paul Rubin

Guest
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice front drive recumbent to use with my Computrainer? I
like the idea of a front drive with a relatively standard chain length. The cycle wouldn't really
have to be street-ridable; it would just need to mount on my Computrainer. Any ideas?

Sincerely, Paul Rubin [email protected]

Front driver on my trainer tended to "walk about" when in use. The fix was to attach a long enough
channel to the trainer stand so the rear wheel would stabilize the side to side movements of the
front drive wheel. Speedy

Paul Rubin wrote:

> Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice front drive recumbent to use with my Computrainer?
> I like the idea of a front drive with a relatively standard chain length. The cycle wouldn't
> really have to be street-ridable; it would just need to mount on my Computrainer. Any ideas?
>
> Sincerely, Paul Rubin [email protected]

Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

Try the Bevo at http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.bevo-
bike.de/&prev=/search?q=Bevo+bike&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 that should give you the english
veresion. Otherwise go to www.bevo-bike.de

I've got one and they're great!

SW

"Paul Rubin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a nice front drive recumbent to use with my Computrainer?
> I like the idea of a front drive with a relatively standard chain length. The cycle wouldn't
> really have to be street-ridable; it would just need to mount on my Computrainer. Any ideas?
>
> Sincerely, Paul Rubin [email protected]

Build something like that

http://traylorfwd.home.mindspring.com/graphics/ga_0041.jpg

It is not too hard to build.