Front drum brakes, wheel loostening?

Jasper Janssen wrote: <snip>
> Except for optical storage, which are discs. This of course lets the question remain: what do you
> call a magneto-optical? Disk or disc? Or both: disck?
>
> Jasper

You call it whatever you like, disc being derived from discus and disk being the US spelling of
disc. Disck would make you look disc-lexic *groan*

Jasper Janssen wrote:

> Except for optical storage, which are discs. This of course lets the question remain: what do you
> call a magneto-optical? Disk or disc? Or both: disck?

Here's where our logical friends the French come to the rescue, it's "disques" Pas de problème!

However, in Belguium, they're disckx.

Sheldon "Histoires Des Belges" Brown +-----------------------------------------+
| A pun is the lowest form of humour - | when you don't think of it first. | --Oscar Levant |
+-----------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone