Front row, second from right, blonde, tongue sticking out....

In article <[email protected]>,
"HC" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Front row, second from right, blonde, tongue sticking out....
>
> <http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan16news/IMG_7025>

I think we have our Weird Cycling Photo of the Week...

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Front row, second from right, blonde, tongue sticking out....
>>
>> <http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan16news/IMG_7025>

> I think we have our Weird Cycling Photo of the Week...

Notice how there's no central point they're looking? Maybe 4 are actually
looking at the camera. Pretty unbelievable that that's a picture they
deemed worthy for press releases. Notice there's no photographer credit.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

> "Ryan Cousineau" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "HC" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Front row, second from right, blonde, tongue sticking out....
>>>
>>> <http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2008/news/jan08/jan16news/IMG_7025>

>> I think we have our Weird Cycling Photo of the Week...

> Notice how there's no central point they're looking? Maybe 4 are actually
> looking at the camera. Pretty unbelievable that that's a picture they
> deemed worthy for press releases. Notice there's no photographer credit.

This would of been better for CN to post, but it's Cor Vos photos.

http://www.teamflexpoint.nl/www/components/fotos.asp?foto=1831|corvos_00010878-018.jpg

But the girl with the tongue out is Britt Jochem.

GBMT