Froome doping or not?

No clue. I don't really care if he is or isn't using something. Froome is an incredible ride. Incredible.

Reactions: hawky9393
They are all doping, with mechanical and substance doping... Except: The best team in the tour ever!!!:
Got aaaall the TT courses so far... :big-smile:

I would have to say most definitely. I was just reviewing how many top cyclists have been caught using blood boosters and it's just staggering .. then I saw Lance Armstrong on video admitting to it.. and another video where he lies like a professional snake oil salesman.. I don't know, I think it's possible to reach 95% or something of Riis/Armstrong/Indurain type performance without drugs, but you'd have to have the perfect genetics and work very, very hard.

Take some of the great past champions----Anquetil, Merckx, Hinault, Fignon, LeMond for example---they all contended/won/made the podium in their very first TdF.

It wasn't until EPO and blood transfusing hit the scene that former pack fodder like Lance and Mig went from DNFs or 80-something finishes, to the top step in consecutive years, while dropping skinny Columbian mountain goats on the climbs.

Froome was pack fodder until he joined Sky.

U.S. guys know the old saying, if it looks, walks and quacks like a duck......