Frugal Bicycle Uses.

rvijay07

May 10, 2007
What are the frugal uses for a bicycle ? List all you can think off.
Here are some for starters:

1. Commuting to/from work
2. Recreation
3. Buying groceries
4. Garage/Yard Sales
5. Looking for better apt./home for buying/renting
6. Frugal Services
7. Exercise
8. Transportation/disposal of household waste.
9. Make new friends.

Thank You.

Vijay :)

1. Fleeing a crime scene
  2. Stalking
  3. Physical therapy
  4. Covert meetings with the lesbian pole dancing cheerleading podium girls down the street
  5. Escaping a tsunami
  6. Transportation after an electromagnetic pulse disables solid state devices in vehicles

alienator said:
  1. Transportation after an electromagnetic pulse disables solid state devices in vehicles
Aw, but is it really worth riding if you can't record the number of miles, heart rate, altitude, and power data? Plus after the nukes go off you'll have to carry a gun to protect yourself from the mutants, and that will slow down your climbing.

alienator said:
  1. Transportation after an electromagnetic pulse disables solid state devices in vehicles
Ummm... Reason uno for not bedding with an electric shifter system, Campag nor Shimano. :cool:

Bro Deal said:
Aw, but is it really worth riding if you can't record the number of miles, heart rate, altitude, and power data?
Of course it's not really riding if you cannot do those things...
Bro Deal said:
Plus after the nukes go off you'll have to carry a gun to protect yourself from the mutants, and that will slow down your climbing.
There's a downside to everything, I guess. Although, one could just think of it as a modified biathlon...

batjerk said:
Of course it's not really riding if you cannot do those things...
There's a downside to everything, I guess. Although, one could just think of it as a modified biathlon...
my .45 doesnt weigh too much with 8+1 rounds in it...and i could strap the holster on the stem :)

or theres my moms boyfriend's '33 Nash, no solid state anything on that baby :D I think it even has a crank hole incase the battery dies hahaha

alienator said:
2. Stalking
This works quite well, especially if you have more than one helmet, one jersey, and prefereably one bicycle.:D