Fruita Fat Tire Festival Road Trip pictures.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, May 2, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. ----------
    In article <[email protected]>, P e t e F a g e r l i n
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Including pictures from Gooseberry, Moab, and Fruita.
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/fftf03.htm

    I'm jealous. Can I come next time? How's your friend like his Jericho? He looks like he may be over
    200lbs, does the bike seem to hold up to the abuse? I'm lusting after a custom steel hard tail trail
    bike. Do you have an opinion on Steelman vs. Sysip vs. Soulcraft vs. Jericho? Being a east bay boy
    I'd like to support the neighborhood frame builder.

    Paul

  4. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    I liked the Fruita terrain that looked liked moonscapes...

    --
    - Zilla (Remove XSPAM)

    news:[email protected]...

  5. On Sat, 03 May 2003 20:54:54 -0700, "Paul MacIntyre" <[email protected]> wrote:

    |----------
    |In article <[email protected]>, P e t e F a g e r |l i n
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    |> Including pictures from Gooseberry, Moab, and Fruita.
    |>
    |> http://www.petefagerlin.com/fftf03.htm
    |

    |I'm jealous. Can I come next time? How's your friend like his Jericho? He |looks like he may be
    over 200lbs, does the bike seem to hold up to the |abuse? I'm lusting after a custom steel hard tail
    trail bike. Do you have |an opinion on Steelman vs. Sysip vs. Soulcraft vs. Jericho? Being a east
    bay |boy I'd like to support the neighborhood frame builder.

    He's 220 and the frame is holding up even though he does drop to flat on it.

    If you're an East Bay guy get a frame from Josh at Jericho. They have a groovy new dropout now and
    their Foco bikes are really nice.

  6. Adalbert

    Adalbert Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Including pictures from Gooseberry, Moab, and Fruita.
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/fftf03.htm
    Thanks again for sharing your mtb adventures, Pete. Always enjow your website. It surprises me
    to see hardtails on terrain like Gosseberry Mesa and some of the others. Talk about beating up
    your body!

  7. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Adalbert) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > It surprises me to see hardtails on terrain like Gosseberry Mesa and some of > the others.

    Wake up, they can be ridden anywhere in the right hands.

    > Talk about beating up your body!

    Who are you talking about, that flopper Bender?

    JD

  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest