Frustrating

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Terry, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Nothing like having a day off with clear blue skies and sunshine and having to wait around for the
    parcel delivery people to turn up.

    AGGHHHHHH, I WANNA GO RIDE MY BIKE!!!!

    Thanks.

    Tags:

  2. >Nothing like having a day off with clear blue skies and sunshine and having to wait around for the
    >parcel delivery people to turn up.
    >
    >AGGHHHHHH, I WANNA GO RIDE MY BIKE!!!!
    >
    >Thanks.

    Get the turbo trainer out :)

    Bummer though!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Nothing like having a day off with clear blue skies and sunshine and having to wait around for the
    > parcel delivery people to turn up.

    Can't you just ask them to deliver to work instead of home?

  4. James Hodson

    James Hodson Guest

    On 26 Feb 2003 11:48:02 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

    >>Nothing like having a day off with clear blue skies and sunshine and having to wait around for the
    >>parcel delivery people to turn up.
    >>
    >>AGGHHHHHH, I WANNA GO RIDE MY BIKE!!!!
    >>
    >>Thanks.
    >
    >Get the turbo trainer out :)

    Maybe they were delivering the turbo trainer.

    --
    A credit limit is NOT a target.

  5. Terry

    Terry Guest

    Adrian Boliston <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Terry" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > Nothing like having a day off with clear blue skies and sunshine and
    having
    > > to wait around for the parcel delivery people to turn up.
    >
    > Can't you just ask them to deliver to work instead of home?

    No, they had to come to my place, however I saw something on Royal Mails website which should make
    home deliveries a thing of the past. As for the turbo trainer, that's what I did. I got bored
    waiting so I decided to use the trainer. I did 45 minutes then the bloody delivery people arrived. I
    couldn't be asked to go out after that then!