FS: 18" mtn bike Giant ATX 840 $125 Boulder,CO

Joe

Guest
For Sale - Giant ATX 840 18" frame. 21speed grip shift and shimano rear.
Aluminum frame, V-Brakes, Just been tuned up. New tires, pedals and seat.

I'd like $125 and to sell it locally. Pics are here:
http://www.twominustwo.com/bike/

Thanks!
-Joe

email bike at twomiunustwo dot com if you have any questions!

Oh, I'd also be interested in trading for old Nikon gear, like an AI-S
lens or flash etc...

Thanks
-Joe