FS: 18" mtn bike Giant ATX 840 $125 Boulder,CO

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Joe, Sep 11, 2004.

  1. Joe

    Joe Guest

    For Sale - Giant ATX 840 18" frame. 21speed grip shift and shimano rear.
    Aluminum frame, V-Brakes, Just been tuned up. New tires, pedals and seat.

    I'd like $125 and to sell it locally. Pics are here:
    http://www.twominustwo.com/bike/

    Thanks!
    -Joe

    email bike at twomiunustwo dot com if you have any questions!

    Tags:

  2. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Oh, I'd also be interested in trading for old Nikon gear, like an AI-S
    lens or flash etc...

    Thanks
    -Joe