FS: 19" Specialized Hardrock

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Kristan Roberge, May 20, 2004.

  1. - 19" DirectDrive chromoly frame
    - New Insync Elixir 568 fork, 4" travel
    - Kalloy seatpost
    - Diacompe Aheadset
    - Tange cartridge bearing BB
    - New Radical Vertigo stem
    - New Zoom riserbar with cross brace
    - New GrabOn grips
    - Shimano STX Crankset with 22/32/42 rings
    - New KMC Z-chain
    - New Suntour Powerflo 7speed 11-30 cassette
    - Acera-X front derailleur
    - New Shimano C-2200 rear derailleur
    - New VP platform pedals
    - Richey Megabite Climbmax S.C. 2.1 rear tire, unknown model
    dual-compound Maxxis 2.1 front tire
    - New Velo saddle
    - New Shimano CI-FlightDeck rapidfire shifters / V-brake levers
    - 4Rox V-brakes with new pads
    - New cables & housing
    - Deore XT hubs laced to 36H Rigida Phoenix double-wall alloy rims with
    DT 14ga spokes 3X in front, and DT 14ga (non-drive side) and ACI
    14/15/14 gauge spokes (drive side) 2X-Double Twist in back, both with
    black alloy nipples.
    - New Zefal alloy bottle cages

    I think that covers everything, oh and its 30.9 Ibs total as pictured.

    Oh and the price, $275 US FIRM, shipping extra, paypal accepted.

    See pics at...

    http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/hardrock1.jpg
    http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/hardrock2.jpg
    http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/hardrock3.jpg
    http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/hardrock4.jpg
    http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/hardrock5.jpg

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Kristan Roberge <[email protected]> wrote:
    > - 19" DirectDrive chromoly frame
    > - New Insync Elixir 568 fork, 4" travel
    > - Kalloy seatpost
    > - Diacompe Aheadset
    > - Tange cartridge bearing BB
    > - New Radical Vertigo stem
    > - New Zoom riserbar with cross brace
    > - New GrabOn grips
    > - Shimano STX Crankset with 22/32/42 rings
    > - New KMC Z-chain
    > - New Suntour Powerflo 7speed 11-30 cassette
    > - Acera-X front derailleur
    > - New Shimano C-2200 rear derailleur
    > - New VP platform pedals
    > - Richey Megabite Climbmax S.C. 2.1 rear tire, unknown model
    > dual-compound Maxxis 2.1 front tire
    > - New Velo saddle
    > - New Shimano CI-FlightDeck rapidfire shifters / V-brake levers
    > - 4Rox V-brakes with new pads
    > - New cables & housing
    > - Deore XT hubs laced to 36H Rigida Phoenix double-wall alloy rims
    > with DT 14ga spokes 3X in front, and DT 14ga (non-drive side) and
    > ACI 14/15/14 gauge spokes (drive side) 2X-Double Twist in back, both
    > with black alloy nipples.
    > - New Zefal alloy bottle cages
    >
    > I think that covers everything, oh and its 30.9 Ibs total as pictured.
    >
    > Oh and the price, $275 US FIRM, shipping extra, paypal accepted.
    >
    > See pics at...
    >
    > http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/hardrock1.jpg
    > http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/hardrock2.jpg
    > http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/hardrock3.jpg