FS: (2) Greenspeed GTO's

Dave Doty

Guest
In the interest of continuing to eat while we wait for reluctant real estate to sell, Teresa and I
are willing to sacrifice our two Greenspeed GTO's. I hate to part with them but we are asking $3000
for each. Will deal if someone is interested in both. Both include dual mirrors and computers. One
is green (one of the last frames made in Australia), one is blue. Both in excellent condition. Both
standard size w/ S&S coupling. Email to [email protected] or [email protected]. Peace, Dave

[email protected] (Dave Doty) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> In the interest of continuing to eat while we wait for reluctant real estate to sell, Teresa and I
> are willing to sacrifice our two Greenspeed GTO's. I hate to part with them but we are asking
> $3000 for each. Will deal if someone is interested in both. Both include dual mirrors and
> computers. One is green (one of the last frames made in Australia), one is blue. Both in excellent
> condition. Both standard size w/ S&S coupling. Email to [email protected] or
> [email protected]. Peace, Dave

Okay, it's been a week and just a few nibbles. I'm dropping the price to $2750 and I pay the
shipping (continental US only).

These trikes have computers, dual mirrors, fender sets, 72 speed (better for touring than 81). The
only thing they don't come with are our clipless pedals.

Peace,

Dave