FS: (2) Greenspeed GTO's

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Dave Doty, Apr 19, 2003.

  1. Dave Doty

    Dave Doty Guest

    In the interest of continuing to eat while we wait for reluctant real estate to sell, Teresa and I
    are willing to sacrifice our two Greenspeed GTO's. I hate to part with them but we are asking $3000
    for each. Will deal if someone is interested in both. Both include dual mirrors and computers. One
    is green (one of the last frames made in Australia), one is blue. Both in excellent condition. Both
    standard size w/ S&S coupling. Email to [email protected] or [email protected] Peace, Dave

    Tags:

  2. Dave Doty

    Dave Doty Guest

    [email protected] (Dave Doty) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > In the interest of continuing to eat while we wait for reluctant real estate to sell, Teresa and I
    > are willing to sacrifice our two Greenspeed GTO's. I hate to part with them but we are asking
    > $3000 for each. Will deal if someone is interested in both. Both include dual mirrors and
    > computers. One is green (one of the last frames made in Australia), one is blue. Both in excellent
    > condition. Both standard size w/ S&S coupling. Email to [email protected] or
    > [email protected] Peace, Dave

    Okay, it's been a week and just a few nibbles. I'm dropping the price to $2750 and I pay the
    shipping (continental US only).

    These trikes have computers, dual mirrors, fender sets, 72 speed (better for touring than 81). The
    only thing they don't come with are our clipless pedals.

    Peace,

    Dave