FS: 20" yeti arc frame

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Phil, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    for sale:

    20" Yeti ARC mountain bike frame, 2002 model made in golden colorado, custom easton tubeset low
    miles (less than 500) & excellent overall condition stunning blue powdercoat with white and black
    diamond graphics This is a beautiful frame, both visually & ride quality. quite possibly the best
    aluminium hardtail frame available. Asking $385 (price includes shipping/insurance to lower 48)
    email: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Phil

    Phil Guest

    the size of this frame is: effective top tube 24.4" c-c seat tube 20.5" c-t head tube 6" takes 26.8
    seatpost, 31.8 front derailleur and 73mm bottom bracket. I have a thomson post & xt front derailleur
    that i could include for a few extra $$.

    [email protected] (Phil) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > for sale:
    >
    > 20" Yeti ARC mountain bike frame, 2002 model made in golden colorado, custom easton tubeset low
    > miles (less than 500) & excellent overall condition stunning blue powdercoat with white and black
    > diamond graphics This is a beautiful frame, both visually & ride quality. quite possibly the best
    > aluminium hardtail frame available. Asking $385 (price includes shipping/insurance to lower 48)
    > email: [email protected]

  3. Phil

    Phil Guest

    i now have some digital pics of the frame available via email.