Triathlon · Public discussion

FS 2000 Cervelo P2K frame/fork

Started by MattP · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,118 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
1 March 2008
Last activity
1 March 2008
Original author
MattP
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,118
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I built a time trial bike with this frame over the fall last year and
    used it in recent event mid Feb. Because of fit issues I'm breaking
    it
    down and am going back to a modified road bike so I'm selling the
    frame/fork as well as the Deda Akros 31.8 handlebars and adjustable
    stem that goes with it. The Frame is a 55cm and does have a
    noticeable
    scratch on side that was like that when I bought it. Im am selling
    the
    frame for 150.00 and the handlebar/stem combo for 50.00 if wanted. I
    estimate about 25.00 for shipping will be added if buying the frame/
    fork combo.

    If anyone is interested in the complete bike now it has 105
    components
    and I actually have STI shifters on the cowhorns which I know is a
    bit
    odd which is why i figured I better try to sell the frame/fork alone
    and use the components for my next build.

    Thanks

    MP

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.