FS: 2001 Rans V2 Custom

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Steveo, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Custom built and serviced By POWER ON CYCLING. 380 TOTAL MILES. SHIMANO 105 front derr. and crank
    arms. VELOCITY AEROHEAT rims. AEROSPOKE CARTRIDGE bearing hubs. SCHWALBE STELVIO tires. LX rear
    derr. SRAM 11-32 cassette. SRAM ROCKET HALF PIPE 3X9 shifters. CANE CREEK brake levers. RITCHEY
    LOGIC v-brakes. AMERICAN CLASSIC Trilock Headset w/ Aerospace cartridge bearings. Mirror, kickstand,
    computer, AND bell. Yes pedals do come with the bike.

Asking $1400.00

Mark at Power On Cycling built the bike from a bare bones frame up and has now agreed to help me
    sell it. I think he even has a guarantee/warranty plus he will be professionally packaging and
    shipping the bike himself. Thank you and I hope you enjoy the bike. Steve Oh, contact Mark about
    this bike, payment, shipping and credit card fees. Power On Cycling, Inc 6053 Highway 60 West Plant
    City, FL 33567 Telephone 1-813-737-3001 FAX 1-813-737-3002 Electronic mail:
    [email protected]

pics on request

Tags:

2. Strada.45

Strada.45 New Member

Moderator you can delete this post. I didn't know that posting on another forum (alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent I think) automatically reposts it here. Also I had to register in order to post here and my bentrideronline name "Steveo" was taken on this forum so I had to chose the Strada.45 name. My apologies for not knowing my way around yet and for the duplicate post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.