FS 2002 Giant NRS1 with extras.

> (snip) From: Danny ([email protected]) Subject: Re: FS 2002 Giant NRS1 with extras.
> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Date: 2003-07-23 09:09:55 PST
>
> Illuminating nothings such as a cockroach like yourself is mildly entertaining at best. Scurry
> away now.
>
> JD

I was talking about posting things for sale here.. Catch up JD.. it's really not all that hard.

Danny

> bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Danny wrote:
> > > I have, and I've tried here...
> > >
> > > Most folks here don't have their heads stuffed as frimly up their
rear-ends
> > > as you do JD... If you'r interested, answer, if not shut up and move
on.

> > I'm not sure why this sort of thing amuses me, I can't quite put my finger on it.
> >
> > Why do people post stuff in public forums and then get arsey when they get a response they don't
> > like? Why do they resort to the 'only answer if it's a response I will like'? They're almost
> > always spammers too.
> >
> > Although not the politest, JD had the right idea. This isn't a group for selling and you're
> > contravening part of the FAQ. You're kindly requested to stop. Thanks.
>
> What amuses me is that some of you take this newsgroup so serious that you have to lash out at
> someone for something so trivial.

> Shaun Rimmer of all people; this original post was more on topic then most of the useless

You're opinion is worthless.

Shaun aRe

> > Some would watch you in you asinine fashion and conclude that you had no life....
>
> You seem to watch this NG in an asinine fashion and have very humorous conclusions. Do you enjoy
> contradicting yourself in a public forum as well?

I came to the same conclusion a long time ago, JD you are a little spammer, flooder, flamer. You
must be the only one that cant see it is you that has a problem here.

> I won't post in here any longer... So it's really a dead issue anyway.
>
> > I however think that you are very happy in your small way, illuminating nothing in a very
> > sophomoric way...
>
> Illuminating nothings such as a cockroach like yourself is mildly entertaining at best. Scurry
> away now.

You could do us a favor and follow!

I really dont understand why some of the polite and sane people in this group keep sticking up
for you, I did once, until I saw what a jerk you really were, and I must admit, they dont come
any bigger.

I could stop writing replies to the pools of **** you are letting out in this group, but its always
such a joy to read your next reply, simple simple man...

Peet DK

"Peter Tønnesen" <peto@***privat.dk> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Some would watch you in you asinine fashion and conclude that you had no life....
> >
> > You seem to watch this NG in an asinine fashion and have very humorous conclusions. Do you enjoy
> > contradicting yourself in a public forum as well?
>
> I came to the same conclusion a long time ago, JD you are a little spammer, flooder, flamer. You
> must be the only one that cant see it is you that has a problem here.
>
> > I won't post in here any longer... So it's really a dead issue anyway.
> >
> > > I however think that you are very happy in your small way, illuminating nothing in a very
> > > sophomoric way...
> >
> > Illuminating nothings such as a cockroach like yourself is mildly entertaining at best. Scurry
> > away now.
>
> You could do us a favor and follow!
>
> I really dont understand why some of the polite and sane people in this group keep sticking up
> for you, I did once, until I saw what a jerk you really were, and I must admit, they dont come
> any bigger.

There's a few of his buddies that come close, but you just spoke the gospel my friend......

"Peter Tønnesen" <peto@***privat.dk> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Some would watch you in you asinine fashion and conclude that you had no life....
> >
> > You seem to watch this NG in an asinine fashion and have very humorous conclusions. Do you enjoy
> > contradicting yourself in a public forum as well?
>
> I came to the same conclusion a long time ago, JD you are a little spammer, flooder, flamer. You
> must be the only one that cant see it is you that has a problem here.

Coming from an insignificant piece of eurotrash, I'll take that as a compliment.

> > I won't post in here any longer... So it's really a dead issue anyway.
> >
> > > I however think that you are very happy in your small way, illuminating nothing in a very
> > > sophomoric way...
> >
> > Illuminating nothings such as a cockroach like yourself is mildly entertaining at best. Scurry
> > away now.
>
> You could do us a favor and follow!

Good luck.

> I really dont understand why some of the polite and sane people in this group keep sticking up
> for you, I did once, until I saw what a jerk you really were, and I must admit, they dont come
> any bigger.

Being the best that one can be is the only way to live.

> I could stop writing replies to the pools of **** you are letting out in this group, but its
> always such a joy to read your next reply, simple simple man...

Being a simple man is good enough for Lynyrd Skynyrd to have written a song about. Freddie Blassie
is the only one who dared to write a song about your type.

JD

> bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > Danny wrote:
> > > I have, and I've tried here...
> > >
> > > Most folks here don't have their heads stuffed as frimly up their rear-ends as you do JD... If
> > > you'r interested, answer, if not shut up and move on.
> >
> > I'm not sure why this sort of thing amuses me, I can't quite put my finger on it.
> >
> > Why do people post stuff in public forums and then get arsey when they get a response they don't
> > like? Why do they resort to the 'only answer if it's a response I will like'? They're almost
> > always spammers too.
> >
> > Although not the politest, JD had the right idea. This isn't a group for selling and you're
> > contravening part of the FAQ. You're kindly requested to stop. Thanks.
>
> What amuses me is that some of you take this newsgroup so serious that you have to lash out at
> someone for something so trivial. Shaun Rimmer of all people; this original post was more on topic
> then most of the useless responses you have to anything.

More irony from Spanky-boy.

You are such a riot, dimwit.

Spider

"Peter Tønnesen" <peto@***privat.dk> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > Some would watch you in you asinine fashion and conclude that you had no life....
> >
> > You seem to watch this NG in an asinine fashion and have very humorous conclusions. Do you enjoy
> > contradicting yourself in a public forum as well?
>
> I came to the same conclusion a long time ago, JD you are a little spammer, flooder, flamer. You
> must be the only one that cant see it is you that has a problem here.
>
> > I won't post in here any longer... So it's really a dead issue anyway.
> >
> > > I however think that you are very happy in your small way, illuminating nothing in a very
> > > sophomoric way...
> >
> > Illuminating nothings such as a cockroach like yourself is mildly entertaining at best. Scurry
> > away now.
>
> You could do us a favor and follow!
>
> I really dont understand why some of the polite and sane people in this group keep sticking up
> for you, I did once, until I saw what a jerk you really were, and I must admit, they dont come
> any bigger.

In time they will learn. I'm sure those child molesting priests have their supporters too.