FS: 2002 Vision R40

Oliver Dain

Guest
I'm selling a Vision R40 purchased in 2003 for $1,100 (it's the 2002
model, but I purchased it in 2003). In great condition. Selling for
$750 including:

vision seat pack ($70 new)
fenders ($25 new)
rack ($25 new)
Vision mirror ($35 new)
custom light/bike computer mount

Bike is in Eugene, OR. Will deliver to other locations within a 100
mile radius.

The R40 is a short wheelbase underseat steering 'bent. Makes a great
commuter or touring bike.

It's a great bike, but it appears that I can't ride any 'bent with the
high bottom bracket without hurting my knees due to arthritis (which
I did not get from the R40).

Pictures available upon request.

I posted a picture of it at: http://public.dains.org/bike.jpg