FS 2003 Cervelo Soloist Team frame & Fork 56cm brand new

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by -, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Thisis a brand new frame and fork. This frameset was partially built up but
    never completed.
    The Wolf full carbon fork has a carbon fiber crown and steerer. The steerer
    is uncut.
    Frameset comes with frame, fork, headset, seatpost and cable giudes.

    The frame is painted in the 2003 CSC team colors of red and white. Pelase
    e-mail me for photos.

    This frame is unique and is very aerodynamic. It's the most aerodynamic road
    racing frame on the market.
    The unique adjustable seatpost allows you to have a 73 degree seat angle or
    turn the head around to achieve a 76 degree seat angle. Perfect for time
    trials or triathlons.
    To see the geometry of this frame.go here:
    http://www.cervelo.com/bikes/SLTeam.html#Geometry

    Asking $1000.00 including shipping to Continental USA. This is less than a
    bike shop can buy it for! Retail price for this frame is $1499.99.
    Feel free to ask me any questions.
    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. yeastor

    yeastor Guest

    aotearoa706 wrote:
    > Thisis a brand new frame and fork. This frameset was partially built up
    > but never completed. The Wolf full carbon fork has a carbon fiber crown
    > and steerer. The steerer is uncut. Frameset comes with frame, fork,
    > headset, seatpost and cable giudes.
    > The frame is painted in the 2003 CSC team colors of red and white.
    > Pelase e-mail me for photos.
    > This frame is unique and is very aerodynamic. It's the most aerodynamic
    > road racing frame on the market. The unique adjustable seatpost allows
    > you to have a 73 degree seat angle or turn the head around to achieve a
    > 76 degree seat angle. Perfect for time trials or triathlons. To see the
    > geometry of this frame.go here: http://www.cervelo.com/bikes/SLTeam.htm-
    > l#Geometryhttp://www.cervelo.com/bikes/SLTeam.html#Geometry
    > Asking $1000.00 including shipping to Continental USA. This is less than
    > a bike shop can buy it for! Retail price for this frame is $1499.99.
    > Feel free to ask me any questions. Thanks

    Do you still have this frame. If so, please email yeast at reed dot edu