FS: 2004 Speedplay pedals~ X/2 or Zero ~New in Box

DIGTRI

Guest
I'm down to the last pairs that I have available.
Please remove "spamsux" from the reply email address when replying.

Speedplay X2 (full float)

Stainless steel, 198 grams/pair, no weight limit, dual-sided
entry, Non-centering free float minimizes the potential for
kneestrain,low stack height for optimal power transfer &
cornering clearance. Pedals, cleats and hardware are
included new in box. $149 shipped(lower 48 states)

Speedplay ZERO (adjustable float)

Stainless steel, 206 grams/pair, no weight limit, dual-sided
entry, fixed or 0-15 deg adjustable float,low stack height
for optimal power transfer & cornering clearance. Pedals,
cleats and hardware are included new in box. $169
shipped(lower 48 states)

OOps~Sorry, posted to wrong newsgroup. DIG

news:[email protected]...