FS: 2005 Specialized Epic - $1500

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Kenneth Anderson, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. 2005 Specialized Epic
    Size L
    Color is silver

    This bike has less than 20 miles on it, and is obviously in excellent
    condition as the low miles would indicate. The bike has no problems. The
    only thing I can even think to tell you as far as use is you can see on the
    cranks a little where my shoes rubbed the crankarms a little.

    I can email you some pictures if you want. My email address is:
    [email protected]

    $1500

    Here is a link to the specialized page on this bike:

    http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?arc=2005&spid=9654&JServSessionIdroot=qtl6ou3lbp.j27008

    Tags:

  2. psyduck

    psyduck Guest