I know this may sound trite, but if you are looking at this, I don't
have to tell you about Dario and his bike frames. You already know.
The only thing you need to know is if this bike will fit you.
Here is the geometry:
60 seat tube
60 top tube
170 mm setback
619 front center
411 chainstays
73* seat angle
20.5 head tube
102.8 wheelbase
Feel free to write to me about the geometry and sizing. I am a
certified cycling coach and have fit many riders.
Here is a link to Competitive Cyclists' (Brendan Quick) and what he
has to say about the Big Leg Emma:
http://www.competitivecyclist.com/za/CCY?PAGE=PRODUCT&PRODUCT.ID=147
Price: $2400.00 for frame and fork. Complete bike, or parts of a
complete Dura Ace bike available as well.
Again, this price is for the frame and fork ONLY. Considering the
frame and fork retails for $3250.00 and there is a $250.00 up charge
for custom paint then you can see that the price of this frame and
fork is extremely reasonable.
Condition: As new. Mint. Not a scratch, mark, scrape, ding nor dent on
it. This bike frame is a 2006 model and was ridden only a few times
and has very little miles on it. It shows of this pristine-hardly used
condition.
Please contact me at [email hidden] or [email hidden] I usually
return emails within a couple of hours, if not sooner.
Tons of great pictures of the bike complete. Just email me (serious
only, please).
Thank you for looking,
Steve