FS: 650C HED RACE WHEELS

Scremchez

Guest
I am selling a pair of Heds - a Deep rear and CX front.
Great condition. Used one season only because new bike came
with Spinergys. I don't know how to add a link so email me
and I can send pictures if interested. Thanks, Christian

How old are the wheels? You rode them for one season, but
they stopped making CXs in 98 I believe.

If you can send me pictures, I might be interested.

Thanks ----->Trent