FS: 650c Inner Tubes

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ryan Bates, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Ryan Bates

    Ryan Bates Guest

    Hi, I no longer have 650c wheels so i might as well sell the tubes! i have five 650x20-23 inner
    tubes, two have long valves that will work with both aero and regular wheels. $12 takes em all
    including shipping! thanks

    Tags:

  2. Hi, ...if you still have 'em I'm interested, thx in advance, JEF