FS: 650c tubular wheels

I have a racing wheelset and extra tubular tires that I am selling:

Tubular Race Wheelset (used only for racing and low miles):

2001 Zipp 404 front- Bought new and used lightly in 2002-2004.
Included is a Vittoria Corsa CX tire and front Ti skewer. Tire has
<200 miles on it.

Specialized Tri-spoke. This is the ultralight version which is now the
HED 3. Bought new in 2000. Shimano 8/9/10-speed compatible. Included
is a TUFO Special Jet tire and rear Ti skewer. Tire has <100 miles on
it.

Both wheels are in excellent condition. They are both true and all
decals are intact.

$550 (I will sell these separately, although I'd prefer to sell as a
set)

Tubular tires:
TUFO Special Jet: brand new; pre-stretched, but never glued or mounted
$35
Continental Competition 22 mm: Brand new; pre-stretched, but never
glued or mounted
$50

Pictures available upon request.

All prices include shipping in the continental U.S.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested

I am interested in your wheels. what is your best price for both and
just for the front zipp?
thanks,
chris

Kissel wrote:
> I am interested in your wheels. what is your best price for both and
> just for the front zipp?
> thanks,
> chris

I sold the Conti tire, so here's what I was going to do:

Front Zipp, tire, skewer: $275
Rear Tri-spoke, tire, skewer: $275

If you want both wheels, I'll give you the TUFO tire as a spare: $550
for everything.

All prices include shipping in the continental US.

If you have an offer, please e-mail me.

Thanks.

Richard

[email protected] wrote:
> Kissel wrote:
> > I am interested in your wheels. what is your best price for both and
> > just for the front zipp?
> > thanks,
> > chris

> I sold the Conti tire, so here's what I was going to do:
>
> Front Zipp, tire, skewer: $275
> Rear Tri-spoke, tire, skewer: $275
>
> If you want both wheels, I'll give you the TUFO tire as a spare: $550
> for everything.
>
> All prices include shipping in the continental US.
>
> If you have an offer, please e-mail me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Richard

The Tri-spoke has been sold. I still have the Front Zipp wheel for
sale.

I will sell it, the Vittoria Corsa CX that is mounted on it, the Ti
skewer and the spare TUFO Special Jet for $275 OBO.

Please e-mail me if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Richard.