FS: 700C Hooker aero fork - $75

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Andy Coggan, Mar 3, 2003.

  1. Andy Coggan

    Andy Coggan Guest

    > One of the original aero forks, and still one of the best. Chromed steel,
    1"
    > threaded steerer that is 123 mm in length with 30 mm threaded portion
    (bike
    > it came off of had a *short* 8.9 cm head tube, w/ an American Classic Tri-lock headset). Used for
    > only one season, and therefore in very good to
    excellent
    > condition (I did paint the tangs on the underside of the fork crown to
    stop
    > a little corrosion). $75 plus $5 shipping.
    >
    > Andy Coggan

    Tags:

  2. Andy Coggan

    Andy Coggan Guest

    Oops, wrong newsgroup - sorry!

    > > One of the original aero forks, and still one of the best. Chromed
    steel,
    > 1"
    > > threaded steerer that is 123 mm in length with 30 mm threaded portion
    > (bike
    > > it came off of had a *short* 8.9 cm head tube, w/ an American Classic Tri-lock headset). Used
    > > for only one season, and therefore in very good
    > excellent
    > > condition (I did paint the tangs on the underside of the fork crown to
    > stop
    > > a little corrosion). $75 plus $5 shipping.
    > >
    > > Andy Coggan

  3. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    Oops, wrong newsgroup - sorry!
    >"Andy Coggan" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    I was wondering if Ken was going to actually tell Andy he couldn't do that here. I think this just
    may be the exception to the rule. ;-) Bill C "Cowards die many times before their deaths; The
    valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespeare, " It says what I want it too.

  4. Hey,

    My two cents worth.

    Guys like Coggan are allowed such breaches of newsgroup protocol.

    The guy has added value to discussion here for years. His name is gold among us regulars, as he can
    be counted on for good, solid factual info. I propose a Top Ten Club, sort of a pass for the people
    who bring something to the table here at RBR.

    I knew when I saw his name that the product for sale was the real deal.

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

  5. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    > Oops, wrong newsgroup - sorry!
    > >"Andy Coggan" <[email protected]t> wrote in message
    >
    > I was wondering if Ken was going to actually tell Andy he couldn't do that

    Coggan definitely knows the rulez.

    > here. I think this just may be the exception to the rule. ;-) Bill C "Cowards die many times
    > before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespeare, " It says
    > what I want it too.

  6. "Andy Coggan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > One of the original aero forks, and still one of the best. Chromed steel,
    > 1"
    > > threaded steerer that is 123 mm in length with 30 mm threaded portion
    > (bike
    > > it came off of had a *short* 8.9 cm head tube, w/ an American Classic Tri-lock headset). Used
    > > for only one season, and therefore in very good to
    > excellent
    > > condition (I did paint the tangs on the underside of the fork crown to
    > stop
    > > a little corrosion). $75 plus $5 shipping.
    > >
    > > Andy Coggan

    These forks are a load of fu*king sh*t,

    TOTAL CRAP.

    I wouldn't even p*ss on them.

  7. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Dr Carl Kennedy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Andy Coggan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > One of the original aero forks, and still one of the best. Chromed
    steel,
    > > 1"
    > > > threaded steerer that is 123 mm in length with 30 mm threaded portion
    > > (bike
    > > > it came off of had a *short* 8.9 cm head tube, w/ an American Classic Tri-lock headset). Used
    > > > for only one season, and therefore in very
    good to
    > > excellent
    > > > condition (I did paint the tangs on the underside of the fork crown to
    > > stop
    > > > a little corrosion). $75 plus $5 shipping.
    > > >
    > > > Andy Coggan
    >

    > These forks are a load of fu*king sh*t,
    >
    > TOTAL CRAP.
    >
    > I wouldn't even p*ss on them.

    Did you get you PhD in Phys.Ed. DOCTOR Kennedy? How many different volleyball rules are
    you aware of?

    -KJP

  8. Dr Carl Kennedy wrote:

    > These forks are a load of fu*king sh*t,
    >
    > TOTAL CRAP.
    >
    > I wouldn't even p*ss on them.

    Now for a hooker, I would have said "this bitch sucks."