FS: 700C Hooker aero fork - $75

Andy Coggan

Guest
> One of the original aero forks, and still one of the best. Chromed steel,
1"
> threaded steerer that is 123 mm in length with 30 mm threaded portion
(bike
> it came off of had a *short* 8.9 cm head tube, w/ an American Classic Tri-lock headset). Used for
> only one season, and therefore in very good to
excellent
> condition (I did paint the tangs on the underside of the fork crown to
stop
> a little corrosion). $75 plus $5 shipping.
>
> Andy Coggan

Oops, wrong newsgroup - sorry!

> > One of the original aero forks, and still one of the best. Chromed
steel,
> 1"
> > threaded steerer that is 123 mm in length with 30 mm threaded portion
> (bike
> > it came off of had a *short* 8.9 cm head tube, w/ an American Classic Tri-lock headset). Used
> > for only one season, and therefore in very good
> excellent
> > condition (I did paint the tangs on the underside of the fork crown to
> stop
> > a little corrosion). $75 plus $5 shipping.
> >
> > Andy Coggan

Oops, wrong newsgroup - sorry!
>"Andy Coggan" <[email protected]> wrote in message

I was wondering if Ken was going to actually tell Andy he couldn't do that here. I think this just
may be the exception to the rule. ;-) Bill C "Cowards die many times before their deaths; The
valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespeare, " It says what I want it too.

Hey,

My two cents worth.

Guys like Coggan are allowed such breaches of newsgroup protocol.

The guy has added value to discussion here for years. His name is gold among us regulars, as he can
be counted on for good, solid factual info. I propose a Top Ten Club, sort of a pass for the people
who bring something to the table here at RBR.

I knew when I saw his name that the product for sale was the real deal.

Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

> Oops, wrong newsgroup - sorry!
> >"Andy Coggan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> I was wondering if Ken was going to actually tell Andy he couldn't do that

Coggan definitely knows the rulez.

> here. I think this just may be the exception to the rule. ;-) Bill C "Cowards die many times
> before their deaths; The valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespeare, " It says
> what I want it too.

news:<[email protected]>...
> > One of the original aero forks, and still one of the best. Chromed steel,
> 1"
> > threaded steerer that is 123 mm in length with 30 mm threaded portion
> (bike
> > it came off of had a *short* 8.9 cm head tube, w/ an American Classic Tri-lock headset). Used
> > for only one season, and therefore in very good to
> excellent
> > condition (I did paint the tangs on the underside of the fork crown to
> stop
> > a little corrosion). $75 plus $5 shipping.
> >
> > Andy Coggan

These forks are a load of fu*king sh*t,

TOTAL ****.

I wouldn't even p*ss on them.

"Dr Carl Kennedy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Andy Coggan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > > One of the original aero forks, and still one of the best. Chromed
steel,
> > 1"
> > > threaded steerer that is 123 mm in length with 30 mm threaded portion
> > (bike
> > > it came off of had a *short* 8.9 cm head tube, w/ an American Classic Tri-lock headset). Used
> > > for only one season, and therefore in very
good to
> > excellent
> > > condition (I did paint the tangs on the underside of the fork crown to
> > stop
> > > a little corrosion). $75 plus $5 shipping.
> > >
> > > Andy Coggan
>

> These forks are a load of fu*king sh*t,
>
> TOTAL ****.
>
> I wouldn't even p*ss on them.

Did you get you PhD in Phys.Ed. DOCTOR Kennedy? How many different volleyball rules are
you aware of?

-KJP

Now for a hooker, I would have said "this ***** sucks."