FS: A two wheeled ride for sale

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Mar 29, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    It is a simple ride really.

    It is a 2001 model. It is really fast, and looks very cool.

    It does not need a ton of maintenance, but it is sort of pricey when it does considering....

    It will kill you if you want it to... easily. You can hit trees or rocks... a little anyway without
    death. Maybe not trees, but rocks about 1" in size are no problem depending on speed.. as long as
    you are paying attention.

    It has 180HP and goes about 200MPH. It only weighs 520lbs.

    It has an engine as big or bigger than most Honda Civics. No more pedaling around.

    It is maintained about as perfectly as you could want it to be. Never exposed to outside weather
    when not being ridden.

    It will do wheelies and drop-offs. Wheelies better than drop-offs. OMG, wheelies better. No pulling
    or hesitating.

    If you want to buy it, just email me.

    It is a Suzuki GSX-1300-R Hayabusa. It is the fastest production bike ever made. It is a bike, and
    YOU can ride it.

    Is this bike for you or your friends? I don't know. It is a bike that is not really "for" anyone.
    You really have to know what you are getting into... but hell, it is only two wheels right?

    Do you have what it takes? Do you think you have what it takes? Have you ever thought about what it
    would take? Do your friends call you a "punk-assed piece of shit" for even discussing a bike of this
    type? If they do, then this is certainly your bike.

    You can't ride it, and you can hardly look at it.... but if you hand me 8 grand, you can
    sleep with it.

    I will include marginally scuffed leathers, and a helmet.... gloves. It has new tires, and they
    aren't made by Tioga.

    It has seen 180mph over 50 times without exploding, and it still gets about 20mpg at that speed.

    Make Arianna Huffington happy, buy if for the mpg alone.... well sort of... it gets about 45mpg if
    you ride it like a frog.

    On a real note, this bike is superb. It will do what you are looking for if you are looking for it.
    There is no other way to put it.

    A F-14 off a carrier does 0-60 in about 1.4 seconds. This bike will do it is about 2.0 seconds. 0-90
    in first gear....

    shift

    darsh

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

  3. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It is a simple ride really.
    >
    > It is a 2001 model. It is really fast, and looks very cool.
    >
    > It does not need a ton of maintenance, but it is sort of pricey when it
    does
    > considering....
    >
    > It will kill you if you want it to... easily. You can hit trees or
    rocks...
    > a little anyway without death. Maybe not trees, but rocks about 1" in
    size
    > are no problem depending on speed.. as long as you are paying attention.
    >
    > It has 180HP and goes about 200MPH. It only weighs 520lbs.
    >
    > It has an engine as big or bigger than most Honda Civics. No more
    pedaling
    > around.
    >
    > It is maintained about as perfectly as you could want it to be. Never exposed to outside weather
    > when not being ridden.
    >
    > It will do wheelies and drop-offs. Wheelies better than drop-offs. OMG, wheelies better. No
    > pulling or hesitating.
    >
    > If you want to buy it, just email me.
    >
    > It is a Suzuki GSX-1300-R Hayabusa. It is the fastest production bike
    ever
    > made. It is a bike, and YOU can ride it.
    >
    > Is this bike for you or your friends? I don't know. It is a bike that is not really "for" anyone.
    > You really have to know what you are getting into... but hell, it is only two wheels right?
    >
    > Do you have what it takes? Do you think you have what it takes? Have you ever thought about what
    > it would take? Do your friends call you a "punk-assed piece of shit" for even discussing a bike of
    > this type? If
    they
    > do, then this is certainly your bike.
    >
    > You can't ride it, and you can hardly look at it.... but if you hand me 8 grand, you can sleep
    > with it.
    >
    > I will include marginally scuffed leathers, and a helmet.... gloves. It
    has
    > new tires, and they aren't made by Tioga.
    >
    > It has seen 180mph over 50 times without exploding, and it still gets
    about
    > 20mpg at that speed.
    >
    > Make Arianna Huffington happy, buy if for the mpg alone.... well sort
    of...
    > it gets about 45mpg if you ride it like a frog.
    >
    > On a real note, this bike is superb. It will do what you are looking for
    if
    > you are looking for it. There is no other way to put it.
    >
    > A F-14 off a carrier does 0-60 in about 1.4 seconds. This bike will do
    it
    > is about 2.0 seconds. 0-90 in first gear....
    >
    > shift

    Take it to wreck.cycles-deathwish!

    Bill "no sense of balance = know sense of balance?" S.

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Here are all the pictures you will need to lay the 8 grand in my hand.
    > >
    > > darsh
    > >
    > > http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/darshman2003/lst?.dir=/Hayabusa&.view=t
    > >

    > Man, I look at that thing and wonder how I ever got away with what I did. It scares the hell out
    > of me now.... not for what it has, but for what I
    do
    > with it.

    Link's not working for me; get an "inaccessible" message.

    Bill "this is NOT an offer to buy, by the way :)" S.

  6. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > It is a simple ride really.
    > >
    > > It is a 2001 model. It is really fast, and looks very cool.
    > >
    > > It does not need a ton of maintenance, but it is sort of pricey when it
    > does
    > > considering....
    > >
    > > It will kill you if you want it to... easily. You can hit trees or
    > rocks...
    > > a little anyway without death. Maybe not trees, but rocks about 1" in
    > size
    > > are no problem depending on speed.. as long as you are paying attention.
    > >
    > > It has 180HP and goes about 200MPH. It only weighs 520lbs.
    > >
    > > It has an engine as big or bigger than most Honda Civics. No more
    > pedaling
    > > around.
    > >
    > > It is maintained about as perfectly as you could want it to be. Never exposed to outside weather
    > > when not being ridden.
    > >
    > > It will do wheelies and drop-offs. Wheelies better than drop-offs.
    OMG,
    > > wheelies better. No pulling or hesitating.
    > >
    > > If you want to buy it, just email me.
    > >
    > > It is a Suzuki GSX-1300-R Hayabusa. It is the fastest production bike
    > ever
    > > made. It is a bike, and YOU can ride it.
    > >
    > > Is this bike for you or your friends? I don't know. It is a bike that
    is
    > > not really "for" anyone. You really have to know what you are getting into... but hell, it is
    > > only two wheels right?
    > >
    > > Do you have what it takes? Do you think you have what it takes? Have
    you
    > > ever thought about what it would take? Do your friends call you a "punk-assed piece of shit" for
    > > even discussing a bike of this type? If
    > they
    > > do, then this is certainly your bike.
    > >
    > > You can't ride it, and you can hardly look at it.... but if you hand me
    8
    > > grand, you can sleep with it.
    > >
    > > I will include marginally scuffed leathers, and a helmet.... gloves. It
    > has
    > > new tires, and they aren't made by Tioga.
    > >
    > > It has seen 180mph over 50 times without exploding, and it still gets
    > about
    > > 20mpg at that speed.
    > >
    > > Make Arianna Huffington happy, buy if for the mpg alone.... well sort
    > of...
    > > it gets about 45mpg if you ride it like a frog.
    > >
    > > On a real note, this bike is superb. It will do what you are looking
    for
    > if
    > > you are looking for it. There is no other way to put it.
    > >
    > > A F-14 off a carrier does 0-60 in about 1.4 seconds. This bike will do
    > it
    > > is about 2.0 seconds. 0-90 in first gear....
    > >
    > > shift
    >
    > Take it to wreck.cycles-deathwish!

    Come on, don't you want it? hehe

    darsh

    > Bill "no sense of balance = know sense of balance?" S.

  7. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It is a Suzuki GSX-1300-R Hayabusa. It is the fastest production bike ever made. It is a bike, and
    >YOU can ride it.

    I owned the fastest production bike ever (in its era) - the 1983 Honda V65 Magna. Scary fast, and
    without the benefit of handling. Eeeek.

    But you'd better sell that under-powered, slow bike before this one gets put into production:

    http://www.americanmotor.com/news.cfm?newsid=2140

  8. > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    >>It is a simple ride really.
    >>
    >>It is a 2001 model. It is really fast,

    There is a guy who shows up at N.E. Dragway every friday night with one. It is truly mind-blowing
    what that thing can do in the 1/4 mile.