FS ads okay?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Melinda Meahan, Mar 20, 2003.

  1. Is it okay to post a private-party FS ad for one bike, or is there a different NG to post it in?

    Melinda, who really did look for a FAQ but didn't find one and hopes this article doesn't end up
    being flame bait
    --
    I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. -
    Mother Teresa

    Tags:

  2. Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply <[email protected]> wrote:
    : Is it okay to post a private-party FS ad for one bike, or is there a different NG to post it in?

    : Melinda, who really did look for a FAQ but didn't find one and hopes this article doesn't end up
    : being flame bait

    Think I've seen them time to time here but...

    There is a separate newsgroup: rec.bicycles.marketplace

    Local or global bent websites can have for sale sections as well.

    Should that go to the FAQ?

  3. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    you can post that here, it's a recumbent list.