FS advice on realistic price to ask

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Keily, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
    never ridden hard off road what would be a fair price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have
    no idea about the new price.

    Mike

    Tags:

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
    > never ridden hard off road what would be a
    fair
    > price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have no idea about the new price.
    >
    > Mike

    ...er ten quid sounds about right, due to advances in technology etc., you understand ? If you're
    interested, contact me on..... ;-) (sorry, couldn't resist, wait for a sensible response)

  3. The GT Tequesta cost around £500 when new.

    £150 sounds a fair deal for such a bike, slightly more if in really good condition

    Justin

    "michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
    > never ridden hard off road what would be a
    fair
    > price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have no idea about the new price.
    >
    > Mike

  4. Thanks LBS has offered to try and sell it am hoping it will get a hundred quid or will stay in the
    shed another year. If anybody is interested am located in the High Peak and it is now stuck on the
    front at the Bike Factory in Whaley Bridge.

    Mike