FS advice on realistic price to ask

Michael Keily

Guest
I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
never ridden hard off road what would be a fair price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have
no idea about the new price.

Mike

"michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
> never ridden hard off road what would be a
fair
> price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have no idea about the new price.
>
> Mike

...er ten quid sounds about right, due to advances in technology etc., you understand ? If you're
interested, contact me on..... ;-) (sorry, couldn't resist, wait for a sensible response)

The GT Tequesta cost around £500 when new.

£150 sounds a fair deal for such a bike, slightly more if in really good condition

Justin

"michael keily" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I Have a GT Tequesta ATB which I wish to sell privately, It is in good condition about 4 years old
> never ridden hard off road what would be a
fair
> price to ask for this. I was given the bike so have no idea about the new price.
>
> Mike

Thanks LBS has offered to try and sell it am hoping it will get a hundred quid or will stay in the
shed another year. If anybody is interested am located in the High Peak and it is now stuck on the
front at the Bike Factory in Whaley Bridge.

Mike