FS: Aeorspoke 26" wheel

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Alma Williams, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. For sale, Aerospoke 26' wheel with Shimano 9-speed hub. Used for about 500 miles. $150.00, obo.

    Tags:

  2. Rob Rudeski

    Rob Rudeski Guest

    It has to be asked:

    What kind of vehicle would use a 26 foot wheel? And wouldn't a 9 speed hub be woefully inadequate?

    Sorry for the sarcasm this early. ;-)
    --
    Rob Rudeski Trenton, GA RANS V2

    "Alma Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > For sale, Aerospoke 26' wheel with Shimano 9-speed hub. Used for about 500 miles. $150.00, obo.

  3. I'd be more concerned about who has to operate the hand pump to inflate the tire LOL
    "Rob Rudeski" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It has to be asked:
    >
    > What kind of vehicle would use a 26 foot wheel? And wouldn't a 9 speed hub be woefully inadequate?
    >
    > Sorry for the sarcasm this early. ;-)
    > --
    > Rob Rudeski Trenton, GA RANS V2
    >

    > "Alma Williams" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > For sale, Aerospoke 26' wheel with Shimano 9-speed hub. Used for about
    500
    > > miles. $150.00, obo.

  4. This item has been sold despite the grossly inadequate keyboard work. I do thank you all for being