FS: Aero Concepts Genesis "Blem" Bars

5 in stock, all are fully covered by warranty.
Brake holes are drilled for an Aero Concept brake lever that never came
out so cables must routed outside of bar.

Normal Retail is $499.99

Blems only $285.00 plus shipping

S Bend and Straight Extensions available!

Visit http://www.aero-concepts.com and use the shopping cart to order

Look for our new Non Integrated bar coming soon!!!

Now taking sponsorship requests for 2007. Use the form on the website
to submit.

Steve H
Aero-Concepts LLC

2 remaining, 100mm stems only.