FS: Alan 51cm Aluminum frameset

xavier

New Member
Feb 4, 2003
Alan 51cm frameset (aluminum fork included) - Frame was an Allessandro (Guerciotti) and all paint has been stripped. Can polish if you want or paint it to whatever color you want.

American Classic post, headset and BB (square) included.

$100 Shipped anywhere in the continental USA.

Email me at [email protected] if serious in buying. Can throw some extras if I have them around.

Got tons of bike parts from my many years racing.

Xavier,

Is that a Cross frame by any chance?

Regards,

Fernando