FS: Alex DA16 20" rims

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mike, Aug 27, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I have for sale a new pair of Alex DA16 20" double wall rims. Best offer for the pair plus shipping.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Torben Scheel wrote:

    > country? "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I have for sale a new pair of Alex DA16 20" double wall rims. Best offer
    > for
    > > the pair plus shipping.

    Illinois.

    Tom Sherman - Near the confluence of the Mississippi and Rock Rivers

  3. "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Torben Scheel wrote:
    > >
    > > country? "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I have for sale a new pair of Alex DA16 20" double wall rims. Best
    offer
    > > for
    > > > the pair plus shipping.
    >
    > Illinois.

    Hmm, I don't know where that is, but it's fer sure not around Hillerød, so I'd guess the shipping
    charge would be high [1].

    [1] More than the rim price.

    Torben Scheel Mono City - Nordsjælland

  4. Harv

    Harv Guest

    Tom, I know Gov. Rod B. has great aspirations for the state, but I don't think he can make Illinois
    a country. He's going to leave that task to Mayor Daley. ;o) "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]>