FS: Alex DA16 20" rims

Mike

Guest
I have for sale a new pair of Alex DA16 20" double wall rims. Best offer for the pair plus shipping.

Torben Scheel wrote:

> country? "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I have for sale a new pair of Alex DA16 20" double wall rims. Best offer
> for
> > the pair plus shipping.

Illinois.

Tom Sherman - Near the confluence of the Mississippi and Rock Rivers

> Torben Scheel wrote:
> >
> > country? "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I have for sale a new pair of Alex DA16 20" double wall rims. Best
offer
> > for
> > > the pair plus shipping.
>
> Illinois.

Hmm, I don't know where that is, but it's fer sure not around Hillerød, so I'd guess the shipping
charge would be high [1].

[1] More than the rim price.

Torben Scheel Mono City - Nordsjælland

Tom, I know Gov. Rod B. has great aspirations for the state, but I don't think he can make Illinois
a country. He's going to leave that task to Mayor Daley. ;o) "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]>