rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FS: Antique Schwinn Spitfire

Started by Dave · · Last activity · 1 post · 191 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
28 October 2004
Last activity
28 October 2004
Original author
Dave
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
191
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 1939 Lady's 26" Schwinn Spitfire, very good condition with all
    original paint, rims, Mesinger seat, Allstate baloon tires, will email
    pics. I am not into balloon tire bikes.and I need to make room for my
    Raleighs. Will email pics, $100 OBO (but no reasonable offer refused),
    plus shipping from Rhode Island. I can deliver to SE new england area.
    Dave

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.