FS: Assos Gator Winter Cylcling Jacket for Sale

Hey just thought someone might be interested in my Assos jacket that I
just put up on ebay. It was purchased and stored away w/out ever being
used (although, obviously, I have tried the jacket on and I can attest
that it has a very comfortable liner and cut). It is a size medium and
the color is red. As you may know, Assos (Swiss made) makes an
exceedingly high quality product and I can attest to the quality and
comfort of other pieces that I own and have used extensively. Although
I never used this particular piece, based on the performance of other
jackets I have used, this would be an ideal winter cycling jacket for a
colder climate. If you'd like to take a look here is the address:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7187334522&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey just thought someone might be interested in my Assos jacket that I
> just put up on ebay. It was purchased and stored away w/out ever being
> used (although, obviously, I have tried the jacket on and I can attest
> that it has a very comfortable liner and cut). It is a size medium and
> the color is red. As you may know, Assos (Swiss made) makes an
> exceedingly high quality product and I can attest to the quality and
> comfort of other pieces that I own and have used extensively. Although
> I never used this particular piece, based on the performance of other
> jackets I have used, this would be an ideal winter cycling jacket for
> colder climate. If you'd like to take a look here is the address:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7187334522&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

It's a medium - is that a normal, American medium, e.g., chest size
40-42" or so?

-S-

Yeah, should've put more sizing info in there. My chest measures 40
inches around, and the jacket fits me just fine so I'd say that its
right int he range of an american size Med.