FS: Barcroft Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robert

Barcroft Dakota, approx 11/2 yrs old, 450 miles, yellow, excellent condition, stock bike with
Ultegra upgrade Fenders Kick stand Rear rack Astrale computer with cadence Lightning seat bag - red
$1500 takes it Unfortuanately don't have digital camera, so no picture; looks like the Dakota in the
Barcroft web site Getting another bent and need the space. Didn't ride it much; rode mostly my
Ti-Rush Bike located in SW Oklahoma. Could deliver part way if in area.

Part two: From those who have sold bikes through this venue before, how did you handle the exchange
of money and bike?

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Part two: From those who have sold bikes through this venue before, how did you handle the
> exchange of money and bike?
>
I've not sold a bike on this venue, But Paypal offers a secure method for both seller and buyer.
Seller ships when funds appear in Paypal account. Buyer is protected when payment is by CreditCard.
--

Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager http://www.clee.org
- Bellaire, TX USA -

I have been considering a Barcroft and tested a Dakota. Yours sounds like it is spec'd out about the way I would like one. Is it still available? Also I am from NY and shipping will be a consideration- any ideas in that dept will be appreciated. [email protected]

Originally posted by Robert
Barcroft Dakota, approx 11/2 yrs old, 450 miles, yellow, excellent condition, stock bike with
Ultegra upgrade Fenders Kick stand Rear rack Astrale computer with cadence Lightning seat bag - red
$1500 takes it Unfortuanately don't have digital camera, so no picture; looks like the Dakota in the
Barcroft web site Getting another bent and need the space. Didn't ride it much; rode mostly my
Ti-Rush Bike located in SW Oklahoma. Could deliver part way if in area.

Part two: From those who have sold bikes through this venue before, how did you handle the exchange
of money and bike?

Status
Not open for further replies.