FS: Beautiful Trek OLCV Y22 1998

JøRgen

Guest
Hi,

Since coming to Australia from Norway in 2001, bringing my Trek Y-22 bike with me, I've been able
to do sweet f-all riding on it. Back home in Oslo, Norway I was able to take out to the hills
every once in a while by just catching the tram --- the frame is just the sweetest thing ever for
those offroads.

Here in Melbourne CBD however I just find it too hard to get out to anywhere exciting - whilst I've
gotten a car that could do the transport now, I never seem to find the time. In the three years I've
been here, I've been on a total of _three_ rides. And the last was just around the neighbourhood...
So it's just catching dust in the garage...

My upgraded Gary Fisher Paragon 98 gets all the inner city transport action, with city slick "combo"
tyres (knobs on the wall)... I'm thinking with the number of times I get out, I might just use the
Paragon if I get some new knobby tyres / wheels for when I wanna take it out.

I am thinking it's too much of a shame to just let it catch more dust in the garage. I'm also
planning on upgrading my CBR250RR to a 2003 R6, so I'm considering to sell my sweet bike to put it
towards that.

It's in very good condition, just a couple of chips from the transport over from Norway - otherwise
just perfect. The rear suspension is adjustable from the handlebars, the frame geometry feels just
perfect for offroad hills / dirt trails.

Please see the following image: http://funkdancer.com/images/DSCN2573.jpg

(exactly as seen, however light system not included - it was stolen; may they rot in hell...)

When I bought it, it cost 23 000 Norwegian kroner. That's $5348 at the current rate of 4.3. I'm not
sure what to expect, but there's a break point of $2000 to $2500 where I wouldn't sell it and rather
let it collect more dust because I just so love the looks of it.

Feedback / words of comfort appreciated.

Thanks, Jørgen

to reply by email strip all upper case characters from my email address

You didnt happen to bring any Nordic women with you, cause damn that could be a deal breaker.

news:[email protected]...