FS: 'bent

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by \(t'other\) Dave, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. Anyone interested in a Dawes Lowrider (rebadged Batavus Relaxx)??....
    Affordable recumbent - see http://www.eland.uklinux.net/smallad/forsale.html

    Lots of fun but moving house and got to fund it.....also transporting 10
    bikes could get expensive....I know I could ride 'em, give me a few weeks
    and I'd get 'em all down there ;-)...

    and while we're at it, if anyone wants an old foldable Hercules for £30....
    a rare classic ;-)
    includes plastic Brooks saddle and large shopping saddle bag - All original
    condition I believe its called...

    Dave.

    Tags:

  2. "(t'other) Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Anyone interested in a Dawes Lowrider (rebadged Batavus Relaxx)??....
    > Affordable recumbent - see

    http://www.eland.uklinux.net/smallad/forsale.html

    > Lots of fun but moving house and got to fund it.....also transporting 10
    > bikes could get expensive....I know I could ride 'em, give me a few weeks
    > and I'd get 'em all down there ;-)...
    >
    > and while we're at it, if anyone wants an old foldable Hercules for

    £30....
    > a rare classic ;-)
    > includes plastic Brooks saddle and large shopping saddle bag - All

    original
    > condition I believe its called...
    >
    > Dave.

    Well so far I've already had 2 attempts at the 'cashiers cheque scam'
    arrive. Thanks to Velovision for the examples and warnings. A very useful
    service ;-)
    Dave.
    ....and there I was thinking I'd sold it in record time - damn!!