FS: BERGHAUS Trango Extrem Gore-tex Jacket & Over Trousers

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Kirsty, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Kirsty

    Kirsty Guest

    Dear all

    I am presently selling my Berghaus Trango Extrem Gore-Tex
    Jacket and matching over trousers on eBay.

    As many will know this is what Berghaus themselves called
    their "Flagship jacket".

    I am wanting to sell the set, so if you are interested
    please email me:

    [email protected]

    or though eBay itself.

    the item number for the auction is: 3664838619

    or try this link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi-
    ewItem&item=3664838619

    Many thanks.

    Tags: