FS: Bianch Reparto Corse Track

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Verheul

2001 Bianchi Reparto Corse Track frame/fork. This was/is Bianchi's top of the line track frame, not
to be confused with their entry level "Pista". Celeste green of course. Tubing is multishaped
Bianchi "Pro L Lite Steel" tubing, double-butted, heat treated, TIG welded frame/fork handmade in
Italy. Size is 59cm c-t, with a 57.5cm top tube, parallel 75's angles, minimal (I think 28mm) fork
rake. Seatpost 27.2...threaded steel 1" steerer...standard track spacing on the rear (120mm).
Frame/fork are in very good condition, a few nicks & scratches around the drivetrain as you'd expect
from a couple months of racing. I'm the original owner, and I literally went to 5 sessions on the
track with it.

You can see more details on this model at
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/bianchi00/l_chromo_pista.html

Note that there are no drillings for brakes, and no waterbottle braze ons, this is designed purely
as a track frame, and is not the best option for a road fixed-gear bike.

I'll sell the frame/fork with Y2K Campy Chorus headset for $475 shipped, or as a complete bike.
Here's a list of the parts I've got, price negotiable depending on what you want:

All drivetrain parts are 3/32" and in excellent condition. Suntour Superbe Pro 175mm track cranks,
144BCD (standard track). Shimano square taper sealed BB BMX Chain with extra links cogs 13t, ITM
Eclypse 14cm quill stem, black, no rise. Giant EXT 120mm adjustable rise (from 10' down to 30' up)
stem Modolo X-Tenos 8-bend bars, double grooved, 44cm c-c SRP grey handlebars, 42cm c-c, ends cut
down roughly 1.5cm. No front wheel, but have a Control Tech allen key skewer that converts any QR
road wheel for track use. I have a couple sets of Time Pedals (Criteriums and Equipe Mags), both in
fair but functionally good condition. Various seats to choose from Chain whip & lockring tool

--
John Verheul
j v e r h e u l <at> e a r t h l i n k dot n e t

Status
Not open for further replies.