FS BikeE 3.0

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by arlenpar, Jul 25, 2003.

  1. arlenpar

    arlenpar Guest

    Have a BikeE 3.0 in excellant condition. Orig.senior owner and less than 50 miles. Has BikeE
    bag,Cateye,and other accessories. Sell to local buyer in Seattle-Tacoma area $550 Arlen
    (360)832-4314

    Tags:

  2. Just spoke to the fellow - this is an AT, standard length.

    --
    Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
    THE COBRA EVENT.

  3. reply

    reply Guest

    >Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
    >THE COBRA EVENT.

    Just though I would mention - I bought this book just on the strength of that line. Haven't read it
    yet though :)

    Everso

  4. Larry Varney

    Larry Varney Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    >>Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
    >>THE COBRA EVENT.
    >>

    > Just though I would mention - I bought this book just on the strength of that line. Haven't read
    > it yet though :)
    >
    > Everso

    Can anyone explain the significance/meaning/pertinence/whatever of the apparent quote? As in,
    just what would duct tape be used for in such an operation? Apparently it's something obvious to
    everyone but a fool, or at least that's what Richard Preston believes.

    --
    Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney