FS BikeE 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arlenpar

Have a BikeE 3.0 in excellant condition. Orig.senior owner and less than 50 miles. Has BikeE
bag,Cateye,and other accessories. Sell to local buyer in Seattle-Tacoma area $550 Arlen
(360)832-4314

Just spoke to the fellow - this is an AT, standard length.

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:35:11 -0700, <[email protected]> wrote:

>Have a BikeE 3.0 in excellant condition. Orig.senior owner and less than 50 miles. Has BikeE
>bag,Cateye,and other accessories. Sell to local buyer in Seattle-Tacoma area $550 Arlen
>(360)832-4314
>
>

--
Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
THE COBRA EVENT.

>Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
>THE COBRA EVENT.

Just though I would mention - I bought this book just on the strength of that line. Haven't read it
yet though :)

Everso

[email protected] wrote:
>>Nobody but a fool goes into a federal counterrorism operation without duct tape - Richard Preston,
>>THE COBRA EVENT.
>>
>
>
> Just though I would mention - I bought this book just on the strength of that line. Haven't read
> it yet though :)
>
> Everso
>

Can anyone explain the significance/meaning/pertinence/whatever of the apparent quote? As in,
just what would duct tape be used for in such an operation? Apparently it's something obvious to
everyone but a fool, or at least that's what Richard Preston believes.

--
Larry Varney Cold Spring, KY http://home.fuse.net/larryvarney

Status
Not open for further replies.