rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

FS: Bontrager tubulars

Started by Gaddp1 · · Last activity · 1 post · 459 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
4 May 2004
Last activity
4 May 2004
Original author
Gaddp1
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
459
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a set of tubular race lights that are in mint shap.
    The stickers are peeled of though because I prefered the all
    black look. I will include 2 tires and free shipping
    anywhere in the US. 400.00 firm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.