FS: BOY'S MOUNTAIN BIKE

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Camil, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Camil

    Camil Guest

    I have a red Storm Supercycle mountain bike that has 15 speeds, 24 inch tires, and bull horns. The
    gear shifters are made by Shimano. I am asking $70 for it. Pictures are available.

    Tags:

  2. Try rec.bicycles.marketplace

    mark

  3. Merlin

    Merlin Guest

  4. Fireflyer

    Fireflyer Guest

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Camil" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<LIV%[email protected]>...
    > I have a red Storm Supercycle mountain bike that has 15 speeds, 24 inch tires, and bull horns. The
    > gear shifters are made by Shimano. I am asking $70 for it. Pictures are available.

    Try rec.bicycles.marketplace and use the subject line "FS: Crap Bike".

    JD

  6. On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:11:07 +0000, Camil did issue forth:

    > bull horns.

    Bull horns? Wow!

    Huw "Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed" Pritchard