FS: Brooks B17

> On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:13:20 +0000, Garry Broad <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> :)http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3657962427 ) )cheers )garryb
>
> Could someone tell me why this is "news" ?

What, news as in "why has it been posted in a newsgroup"? Well, it's news that there is a saddle up
for grabs. It's actually a cycling related article which isn't an issue for this group and the
poster has prefixed the subject with FS indicating it's an item for sale. Theoretically it would be
better as FA (for auction) but that's picking bones (FS being allowed for a auction apparently, as
long as there is a "buy it now option!")

Did I get the wrong end of the stick, or does that provide an answer?

--
Mark (MSA) This post is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of contents may
have occurred during transmission

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:21:57 +0000 (UTC), MSA
<[email protected]> wrote:

:)In article <[email protected]>, )[email protected] says... )> On
:Thu, 29 Jan 2004 12:13:20 +0000, Garry Broad )> <[email protected]> wrote: )> )>
::)http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3657962427 )> :) )> :)cheers )> :)garryb )>
:)> Could someone tell me why this is "news" ? )> ) )Did I get the wrong end of the stick, or does
:that provide an answer? )

Well, the angle I was looking at since I guess I don't think anyone would advertise a rear light
here because it would be hardly worth it for anyone to get one via this route, it makes me wonder if
there's something special about this particular saddle ?
--
Comm again, Mike.